Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Meet the Writers

Yeseul Park: I am a graduate student in the English department of Hannam University. I study linguistics, in particular phonetics, the study of the sounds of human speech. I like to communicate with people and share the love of God with them. Be blessed!!

Soo-min Kim: Howdy! Welcome to Hannam Madang :D I'm Soo-min. I am studying Global Communication & Culture at Linton Global College, Hannam University (HNU). I am originally from Daejeon where HNU is. I hope you guys who are exploring another part of the globe enjoy our school blog and find out what's going on this campus. Thank you and God bless you.

BoRa Kim: My name is BoRa. I'm from Daejeon. I'm studying communication and culture in Linton Global College. I like taking pictures, and I like traveling.

Vicky/Jihye Lim: Hello. I am Vicky. I'm Korean and my Korean name is Jihye Lim. I'm a Linton Global College student. I'm from Gongju, which is a historical city!

Becky Francisco: I'm a college graduate from the U.S.A. I majored in linguistics and studied Russian and Japanese. Right now, I'm in Korea for the year, studying the Korean language at Hannam and working at a children's center in Daejeon. I hope you enjoy our blog!! Thanks for reading!
From left to right: Yeseul, Vicky, BoRa, Soo-min, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment